The research upon which this paper was based was supported by a grant from the Veterans Administration Research Advisory Group and by NIMH grant No. 38468. We express our appreciation to Bernard Bloom for his helpful comments and suggestions.
Alternative Strategies for Creating “Relational” Family Data†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 213–224, June 1985
How to Cite
FISHER, L., KOKES, R. F., RANSOM, D. C., PHILLIPS, S. L. and RUDD, P. (1985), Alternative Strategies for Creating “Relational” Family Data. Family Process, 24: 213–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1985.00213.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript received February 29, 1984; Revisions submitted August 30, 1984; Accepted November 21, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!