Presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Orthopsychiatry Association, Toronto, Canada, April 7–11, 1984.
Making Family Therapy Easier for the Therapist: Burnout Prevention†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 549–553, DECEMBER 1985
How to Cite
FRIEDMAN, R. (1985), Making Family Therapy Easier for the Therapist: Burnout Prevention. Family Process, 24: 549–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1985.00549.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript received June 29, 1984; Revisions submitted October 26, 1984; Accepted November 30, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!