Brief Therapy: Focused Solution Development
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 207–221, June 1986
How to Cite
DE SHAZER, S., BERG, I. K., LIPCHIK, E., NUNNALLY, E., MOLNAR, A., GINGERICH, W. and WEINER-DAVIS, M. (1986), Brief Therapy: Focused Solution Development. Family Process, 25: 207–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1986.00207.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript received March 11, 1985; Revisions submitted July 26, 1985; Accepted October 23, 1985.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!