I would like to express my appreciation to the numerous friends and colleagues who contributed to the development of this paper, especially to Luigi Boscolo, Doug Breunlin, Gianfranco Cecchin, Humberto Maturana, Sallyann Roth, Max van Trommel, and Michael White.
Interventive Interviewing: Part II. Reflexive Questioning as a Means to Enable Self-Healing†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 167–183, June 1987
How to Cite
TOMM, K. (1987), Interventive Interviewing: Part II. Reflexive Questioning as a Means to Enable Self-Healing. Family Process, 26: 167–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1987.00167.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript received September 30, 1986; Accepted September 30, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!