The author thanks the following professionals at Aasgaard Hospital for their contributions to the development of the reflecting team: Carsten Bjerke, M.D., Eivind Eckhoff, M.D., Bjørn Z. Ekelund, Psychol., Anna Margrete Flåm, Psychol., Magnus Hald, M.D., Per Lofnes, Psychol., Torill Moe, M.S.W., Trygve Nissen, M.D., Lorentz Notø, M.D., Tivadar Scüzs, Psychol., Elsa Stiberg, M.S.W., Finn Wang-berg, M.S.W., and Knut Waterloo, Psychol. Thanks also to Lynn Hoffman and Imelda McCarthy for their editorial advice and help.
The Reflecting Team: Dialogue and Meta-Dialogue in Clinical Work†
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 415–428, December 1987
How to Cite
ANDERSEN, T. (1987), The Reflecting Team: Dialogue and Meta-Dialogue in Clinical Work. Family Process, 26: 415–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1987.00415.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript received April 23, 1986; Revisions submitted May 26, 1986; Accepted May 9, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!