This work was supported by funds from the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services and was carried out by the Child Epidemiology Unit, Department of Psychiatry, McMaster University, and the Child Family Center, Chedoke Division, Chedoke-McMaster Hospitals, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Ontario Child Health Study: Reliability and Validity of the General Functioning Subscale of the McMaster Family Assessment Device†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 97–104, March 1988
How to Cite
BYLES, J., BYRNE, C., BOYLE, M. H. and OFFORD, D. R. (1988), Ontario Child Health Study: Reliability and Validity of the General Functioning Subscale of the McMaster Family Assessment Device. Family Process, 27: 97–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1988.00097.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript received July 30, 1986; Revisions submitted; Accepted December, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!