Funding for this research was provided by a grant from the Pew Memorial Trust and by NIMH Grant 1–R01–MH37925–02 to the Families of Divorce Project, Philadelphia Child Guidance Clinic.
The Visitation Schedule and Child Adjustment: A Three-Year Study†
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 251–256, June 1988
How to Cite
ISAACS, M. B. (1988), The Visitation Schedule and Child Adjustment: A Three-Year Study. Family Process, 27: 251–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1988.00251.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript received May 18, 1987; Accepted November 3, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!