The authors, listed above in alphabetical order, have contributed equally to the ideas presented in this article and to writing drafts of the original sections. Virginia Goldner synthesized this material and wrote the final draft. Partial funding for this project has been made possible by Jean Stein, through a grant from the Doris Jones Stein Foundation.
Love and Violence: Gender Paradoxes in Volatile Attachments†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 343–364, December 1990
How to Cite
GOLDNER, V., PENN, P., SHEINBERG, M. and WALKER, G. (1990), Love and Violence: Gender Paradoxes in Volatile Attachments. Family Process, 29: 343–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1990.00343.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received March 19, 1990; Accepted June 1, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!