The data used in this study were collected by the Virginia National Guard Family Research and Service Project through a contract with the Virginia National Guard, Department of Military Affairs. The authors wish to express their thanks for the support and assistance provided by Mrs. Dorothy Ogilvy-Lee, Chief, Office of Family Policy of the United States National Guard Bureau, and Captain David Archer, Family Support Coordinator of the Virginia National Guard.
Evaluating FACES III and the Circumplex Model: 2,440 Families†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 55–73, March 1991
How to Cite
GREEN, R. G., HARRIS, R. N., FORTE, J. A. and ROBINSON, M. (1991), Evaluating FACES III and the Circumplex Model: 2,440 Families. Family Process, 30: 55–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1991.00055.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received March 7, 1990; Accepted September 5, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!