This research is supported by NIMH Grant #38468. Appreciation is expressed to Ronald Kokes, Ph.D., for his major contributions at an earlier stage of this research. Further, we thank the reviewers of earlier versions of the seven articles in this series for their thoughtful and constructive comments. We are especially grateful to Dr. Peter Steinglass, Editor of Family Process, for providing us with the opportunity to publish this research as an integrated series of reports.
The California Family Health Project' Project: II. Family World View and Adult Health†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2004
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 251–267, September 1992
How to Cite
RANSOM, D. C., FISHER, L. and TERRY, H. E. (1992), The California Family Health Project' Project: II. Family World View and Adult Health. Family Process, 31: 251–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1992.00251.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received September 10, 1990; Revisions submitted August 14, 1991; Accepted April 27, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!