The authors would like to thank Mr. Hugh Jenkins and Dr. Koji Suzuki for their clinical supervision of the cases described in this article, part of which was presented at the Third World Family Therapy Congress, Jyvaskyla, Finland, 1991. Reprint request should be addressed to the first author.
Connectedness Versus Separateness: Applicability of Family Therapy to Japanese Families†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 319–340, December 1992
How to Cite
TAMURA, T. and LAU, A. (1992), Connectedness Versus Separateness: Applicability of Family Therapy to Japanese Families. Family Process, 31: 319–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1992.00319.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received September 20, 1991; Revisions submitted June 4, 1992; Accepted June 24, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!