Based in part on an address presented at the International Conference on “Narrative and Psychotherapy: New Directions in Theory and Practice for the 21st Century,” Houston TX, May 1991.
Discourses in the Mirrored Room: A Postmodern Analysis of Therapy†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 19–35, March 1994
How to Cite
HARE-MUSTIN, R. T. (1994), Discourses in the Mirrored Room: A Postmodern Analysis of Therapy. Family Process, 33: 19–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1994.00019.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received December 2, 1991; Revisions submitted March 26, 1993; Accepted July 20, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!