I wish to express my special thanks to Drs. Don Sawatzky, Ronna Jevne, and Alan Parry.
Culture and Meaning: Expanding the Metaphorical Repertoire of Family Therapy†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2004
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 21–42, March 1996
How to Cite
PARÉ, D. A. (1996), Culture and Meaning: Expanding the Metaphorical Repertoire of Family Therapy. Family Process, 35: 21–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1996.00021.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received March 6, 1995; Revisions submitted August 3, 1995; Accepted October 9, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!