I wish to thank Amy Bibb, Randy Hill, and Barbara Dorsey for their critique of an earlier version of the African American genogram. I also thank Derise Tolliver and Monica McGoldrick for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
Toward an African American Genogram†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 375–383, December 1997
How to Cite
WATTS-JONES, D. (1997), Toward an African American Genogram. Family Process, 36: 375–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1997.00375.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received December 26, 1995; Revisions submitted December 26, 1995; Accepted January 22, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!