This article is based on a project funded by the National Institute of Mental Health, Basic Prevention and Behavioral Medicine Research Branch, Grant # MH43417, David Reiss, MD, Principal Investigator.
Engagement of African American Families in Research on Chronic Illness: A Multisystem Recruitment Approach†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2004
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 127–151, June 1998
How to Cite
Holder, B., Turner-Musa, J., Kimmel, P. L., Alleyne, S., Kobrin, S., Simmens, S., Cruz, I. and Reiss, D. (1998), Engagement of African American Families in Research on Chronic Illness: A Multisystem Recruitment Approach. Family Process, 37: 127–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1998.00127.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received April 6, 1994; Revisions submitted March 14, 1998; Accepted March 20, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!