The ideas presented in this essay were developed through an intensive 12-year collaboration with my close colleague and co-investigator, Gillian Walker, ACSW, who is writing a forthcoming article on more recent aspects of the work of the Gender and Violence Project at the Ackerman Institute for the Family. In the cases presented in this essay, Virginia Goldner was the therapist and Gillian Walker was the consultant.
The Treatment of Violence and Victimization in Intimate Relationships†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 263–286, September 1998
How to Cite
GOLDNER, V. (1998), The Treatment of Violence and Victimization in Intimate Relationships. Family Process, 37: 263–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1998.00263.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received January 7, 1998; Revisions submitted January 7, 1998; Accepted July 14, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!