We thank Insoo Kim Berg, Courtney Marlaire, and the anonymous reviewers of Family Process for their comments on an earlier draft of this article. We can now publicly say that this project was originally Insoo's idea. She arranged for a meeting, convinced us to do a paper on this topic, and then disappeared to leave us with all of the work to do. Correspondence may be sent to either Gale Miller or Steve de Shazer (or both); reprint requests should be sent to Steve de Shazer.
Have You Heard the Latest Rumor About…? Solution-Focused Therapy as a Rumor†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 363–377, September 1998
How to Cite
MILLER, G. and de SHAZER, S. (1998), Have You Heard the Latest Rumor About…? Solution-Focused Therapy as a Rumor. Family Process, 37: 363–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1998.00363.x
A work originally published, in German, in 1935.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received October 22, 1997; Revisions submitted October 22, 1997; Accepted June 4, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!