I thank Michael P. Nichols, Ph.D., for his helpful comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript.
Lesbians, Gay Men, and Their Parents: Family Therapy for the Coming-Out Crisis*
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 67–81, March 2000
How to Cite
LaSala, M. C. (2000), Lesbians, Gay Men, and Their Parents: Family Therapy for the Coming-Out Crisis. Family Process, 39: 67–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2000.39108.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript received May 19, 1999; accepted September 20, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!