This work was part of my dissertation study undertaken during my doctoral training at the University of Chicago. I express my deep gratitude to my dissertation advisor, Dr. Irene Elkin, Professor at the School of Social Service Administration, University of Chicago, for her invaluable input and unfailing support throughout the study and the writing of this manuscript. The study was supported in part by an International Fellowship from the American Association for University Women, and a dissertation research grant from the Fahs-Beck Fund.
Rating Scale of Therapists' Systemic Responses in an Individual Treatment Context*
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 207–217, June 2000
How to Cite
Kung, W. W. (2000), Rating Scale of Therapists' Systemic Responses in an Individual Treatment Context. Family Process, 39: 207–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2000.39205.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript received January 4, 1999; final revision submitted January 11, 2000; accepted January 18, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!