I would like to acknowledge conversations with Hilary G. Worthen, M.D., whose insights have contributed to the development of the witnessing schema.
Witnessing, Wonder, and Hope*
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2004
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 389–402, December 2000
How to Cite
Weingarten, K. (2000), Witnessing, Wonder, and Hope. Family Process, 39: 389–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2000.39401.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript received August 29, 2000; accepted August 31, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!