We would like to thank Gary Smalley and Steve Scott for inviting us to participate in their project that resulted in designing and conducting this survey. Support for preparation of this manuscript was provided in part by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health: Division of Services and Intervention Research, Adult and Geriatric Treatment and Prevention Branch, Grant 5-RO1-MH35525-12, “The Long-term Effects of Premarital Intervention” (awarded to the first two authors).
Communication, Conflict, and Commitment: Insights on the Foundations of Relationship Success from a National Survey
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2004
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 659–675, December 2002
How to Cite
Stanley, S. M., Markman, H. J. and Whitton, S. W. (2002), Communication, Conflict, and Commitment: Insights on the Foundations of Relationship Success from a National Survey. Family Process, 41: 659–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2002.00659.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!