An earlier version of this commentary was presented at the International Family Therapy Congress, Port Alegre, Brazil, November 17, 2001.
Ambiguous Loss: Working with Families of the Missing*
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2004
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 14–17, March 2002
How to Cite
Boss, P. G. (2002), Ambiguous Loss: Working with Families of the Missing. Family Process, 41: 14–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2002.40102000014.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!