Attachment Security in Couple Relationships: A Systemic Model and Its Implications for Family Dynamics
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 405–434, September 2002
How to Cite
Mikulincer, M., Florian, V., Cowan, P. A. and Cowan, C. P. (2002), Attachment Security in Couple Relationships: A Systemic Model and Its Implications for Family Dynamics. Family Process, 41: 405–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2002.41309.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript received August 2, 2001; revision submitted and accepted January 24, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!