This study was supported by a grant from the Pilot Project Awards program of the Office of Patient Oriented Research at the University of Vermont, College of Medicine, Fletcher Allen Health Care, Burlington, Vermont.
Ambiguous Loss and Disenfranchised Grief: The Impact of DNA Predictive Testing on the Family as a System
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 47–57, March 2003
How to Cite
Sobel, S. and Cowan, C. B. (2003), Ambiguous Loss and Disenfranchised Grief: The Impact of DNA Predictive Testing on the Family as a System. Family Process, 42: 47–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2003.00047.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!