Portions of this research were supported, in part, by grants from the National Institutes of Health (R01 MH51771-01) and W. T. Grant Foundation to the first author, and the National Institutes of Health (R01-HL53391 and M01-RR0051) to the second author. Address all correspondence to the first author at 430 Huntington Hall, Department of Psychology, Syracuse University. Syracuse, NY, 13244. Email: email@example.com
Coherent Accounts of Coping with a Chronic Illness: Convergences and Divergences in Family Measurement Using a Narrative Analysis
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 439–451, December 2003
How to Cite
FIESE, B. H. and WAMBOLDT, F. S. (2003), Coherent Accounts of Coping with a Chronic Illness: Convergences and Divergences in Family Measurement Using a Narrative Analysis. Family Process, 42: 439–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2003.00439.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!