We thank Michel Berg, M.D., Richard Frankel, Ph.D., John Langfitt, Ph.D., Susan H. McDaniel, Ph.D., and Lyman C. Wynne, M.D., Ph.D. for their help in the preparation of this article.
The Family Experience of “Sudden Health”: The Case of Intractable Epilepsy
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 453–467, December 2003
How to Cite
SEABURN, D. B. and ERBA, G. (2003), The Family Experience of “Sudden Health”: The Case of Intractable Epilepsy. Family Process, 42: 453–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2003.00453.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!