Many thanks to NIMH for the support for this study-Grant #K08 MH001602-04
Family Members' Knowledge about Borderline Personality Disorder: Correspondence with their Levels of Depression, Burden, Distress, and Expressed Emotion
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 469–478, December 2003
How to Cite
HOFFMAN, P. D., BUTEAU, E., HOOLEY, J. M., FRUZZETO, A. E. and BRUCE, M. L. (2003), Family Members' Knowledge about Borderline Personality Disorder: Correspondence with their Levels of Depression, Burden, Distress, and Expressed Emotion. Family Process, 42: 469–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2003.00469.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!