Acknowledgements: This research was supported by funding from the National Institute of Mental Health and the W.T. Grant Foundation. The contributions of CHAMP participants, members of the CHAMP Collaborative Board and investigators, Roberta Paikoff Ph.D., Carl Bell M.D., Sybil Madison Ph.D., Donna Baptiste Ph.D., and project directors, Doris Coleman LCSW, Ida Coleman, LaDora McKinney and Pam Coleman are also gratefully acknowledged.
Urban Youth Disruptive Behavioral Difficulties: Exploring Association with Parenting and Gender
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 517–529, December 2003
How to Cite
SCHIFF, M. and MCKAY, M. M. (2003), Urban Youth Disruptive Behavioral Difficulties: Exploring Association with Parenting and Gender. Family Process, 42: 517–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2003.00517.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!