Funding for this project was secured from the National Institute of Mental Health Office on AIDS and the W.T. Grant Foundation. Acknowledgments: The authors wish to recognize CHAMP Collaborative Board members, participants, and staff for their efforts on this project.
Family-Level Impact of the CHAMP Family Program: A Community Collaborative Effort to Support Urban Families and Reduce Youth HIV Risk Exposure
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 79–93, March 2004
How to Cite
McKay, M. M., Chasse, K. T., Paikoff, R., McKinney, L. D., Baptiste, D., Coleman, D., Madison, S. and Bell, C. C. (2004), Family-Level Impact of the CHAMP Family Program: A Community Collaborative Effort to Support Urban Families and Reduce Youth HIV Risk Exposure. Family Process, 43: 79–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2004.04301007.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!