Supported in part by a supplemental award to P30 CA08748 to conduct research focusing on cancer and the family issues, and T32 CA09461 providing support for training pre- and postdoctoral fellows in psycho-oncology research. We gratefully acknowledge the contributions of Sandy Hermele, B.S., for her assistance with data collection and entry; Louis Primavera, Ph.D., for his statistical consultation; Ze'ev Neuwirth, M.D., Golda Sadowsky, Ph.D., Robert Stewart, Ph.D., and Andres Torrens, M.S.W., who served as MFG facilitators; Abbe S. Steinglass, M.A., who designed the family collage component of the MFG protocol; the physicians, nurses, and social workers of the MSKCC Head and Neck Disease Management Team; and the participating families who shared their cancer stories with our research group.
Interest in and Barriers to Participation in Multiple Family Groups Among Head and Neck Cancer Survivors and Their Primary Family Caregivers
Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 195–208, June 2004
How to Cite
Ostroff, J., Ross, S., Steinglass, P., Ronis-tobin, V. and Singh, B. (2004), Interest in and Barriers to Participation in Multiple Family Groups Among Head and Neck Cancer Survivors and Their Primary Family Caregivers. Family Process, 43: 195–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2004.04302005.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!