We gratefully acknowledge the funders of the ethnographic component of Welfare, Children, and Families: A Three-City Study, including the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; the Social Security Administration; the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation; the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation; the W.K. Kellogg Foundation; and the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. We extend special thanks to our 210-member ethnographic team (see the project Web site http://www.jhu.edu/~welfare), particularly the Penn State team, who provided the infrastructure, organization, and data management for the multisite ethnography. Most important, we thank the families who have graciously participated in the project and have given us access to their lives.
Family Ties: Constructing Family Time in Low-Income Families
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 77–91, March 2005
How to Cite
Tubbs, C. Y., Roy, K. M. and Burton, L. M. (2005), Family Ties: Constructing Family Time in Low-Income Families. Family Process, 44: 77–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2005.00043.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!