This research was supported by the Swiss National Scientific Research Foundation Grant No. 32-52508.97. The authors wish to express their gratitude to Gabriela Quoëx for reviewing and editing the English version of this article and to Roland Fivaz for his skillful drawings. The authors appreciate the thoughtful comments made by the anonymous reviewers on an earlier version of this article.
Exploring Triangulation in Infancy: Two Contrasted Cases
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2006
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 3–18, March 2006
How to Cite
FIVAZ-DEPEURSINGE, E. and FAVEZ, N. (2006), Exploring Triangulation in Infancy: Two Contrasted Cases. Family Process, 45: 3–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2006.00077.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!