The author wishes to thank Sonya Leathers and reviewers at Family Process for their thoughtful critiques of the manuscript. The author would also like to thank Froma Walsh, Jay Lebow, Jim Eder, and Bill Borden for their helpful feedback on the conceptual model presented in the article.
Using a Metaperspective to Clarify the Structural-Narrative Debate in Family Therapy
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 55–73, March 2006
How to Cite
LEVY, J. (2006), Using a Metaperspective to Clarify the Structural-Narrative Debate in Family Therapy. Family Process, 45: 55–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2006.00080.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!