This study has been supported in part by NIMH Grant No. MH 39633 (Wynne), the Scottish Rite Schizophrenia Research Program (Wynne), and the Finnish Academy (Tienari and Moring). The authors thank Jukka Pohjola, Merja Kaleva, Asko Niemelä, Sami Räsänen, Hannu Säävälä, Tarja Lämsä, Kalevi Hassinen, Outi Saarento, Markku Seitamaa, and Kristiina Kurki-Suonio for their participation in interviewing and other aspects of the study.
I. Genotype-Environment Interaction in the Schizophrenia Spectrum: Genetic Liability and Global Family Ratings in the Finnish Adoption Study
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 419–434, December 2006
How to Cite
WYNNE, L. C., TIENARI, P., NIEMINEN, P., SORRI, A., LAHTI, I., MORING, J., NAARALA, M., LÄKSY, K., WAHLBERG, K.-E. and MIETTUNEN, J. (2006), I. Genotype-Environment Interaction in the Schizophrenia Spectrum: Genetic Liability and Global Family Ratings in the Finnish Adoption Study. Family Process, 45: 419–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2006.00180.x
Reprint requests should be addressed to Pekka Tienari, Department of Psychiatry, University of Oulu, PL 5000, 90014 Oulun yliopisto, Finland.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!