This research was supported by two grants from the National Institutes of Health: 1RO1HD48780-1A1 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and 9-RO1-HD053314-20AI from The National Institute of Mental Health.
Hitting Pay Dirt: Comment on “Money: A Therapeutic Tool for Couples Therapy”
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 293–299, September 2007
How to Cite
STANLEY, S. M. and EINHORN, L. A. (2007), Hitting Pay Dirt: Comment on “Money: A Therapeutic Tool for Couples Therapy”. Family Process, 46: 293–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2007.00212.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!