This research was supported in part by grants to John Wright, Stéphane Sabourin, and Yvan Lussier from the Fonds québécois de recherche sur la société et la culture and from the Centre de recherche interdisciplinaire sur les problèmes conjugaux et les agressions sexuelles. We thank Hélène Poitras-Wright, Danielle Lefebvre, and Gérald Côté, clinical researchers associated with the Centre de recherche interdisciplinaire sur les problèmes conjugaux et les agressions sexuelles, for their contribution to our analyses of the clinical representativeness of couple therapy outcome studies.
The Clinical Representativeness of Couple Therapy Outcome Research
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2007
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 301–316, September 2007
How to Cite
WRIGHT, J., SABOURIN, S., MONDOR, J., MCDUFF, P. and MAMODHOUSSEN, S. (2007), The Clinical Representativeness of Couple Therapy Outcome Research. Family Process, 46: 301–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2007.00213.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!