The author extends thanks to Susan McDaniel, Ellen Berman, Froma Walsh, and Ruth Casabianca for helpful input on earlier drafts of this article; Siri Carpenter for invaluable editorial assistance; Anna Weaver for tireless editorial project assistance; and three anonymous reviewers for stimulating comments. Sincere gratitude is expressed to the Soros Foundation for funding the Romanian community work described in the article (through a grant to the International Center for Addiction and AIDS Training–ICAAT).
Enhancing Resilience: Families and Communities as Agents for Change
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 351–365, September 2007
How to Cite
LANDAU, J. (2007), Enhancing Resilience: Families and Communities as Agents for Change. Family Process, 46: 351–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2007.00216.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!