The research reported in this paper was supported by the grants “Promoting stepfamily relationship satisfaction and stability” from the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia to Jan M. Nicholson, Matthew R. Sanders, and W. Kim Halford, and “Prediction and promotion of marital satisfaction and stability” from the Australian Research Council to W. Kim Halford and Matthew R. Sanders. We thank Brett Behrens, Kathy Eadie, Jill Charker, Lucy Blowers, Julia Long, Natalie Loxten, Trish O'Rourke, and Maddy Phillips for research assistance.
Couple Communication in Stepfamilies
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 471–483, December 2007
How to Cite
HALFORD, K., NICHOLSON, J. and SANDERS, M. (2007), Couple Communication in Stepfamilies. Family Process, 46: 471–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2007.00226.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!