The research reported in this paper was supported by the grants “Promoting stepfamily relationship satisfaction and stability” from the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia to Jan M. Nicholson, Matthew R. Sanders, and W. Kim Halford, and “Prediction and promotion of marital satisfaction and stability” from the Australian Research Council to W. Kim Halford and Matthew R. Sanders. We thank Brett Behrens, Kathy Eadie, Jill Charker, Lucy Blowers, Julia Long, Natalie Loxten, Trish O'Rourke, and Maddy Phillips for research assistance.
Couple Communication in Stepfamilies
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2007
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 471–483, December 2007
How to Cite
HALFORD, K., NICHOLSON, J. and SANDERS, M. (2007), Couple Communication in Stepfamilies. Family Process, 46: 471–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2007.00226.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!