I am grateful to Mona Fishbane for our special collaboration teaching couples therapy at the Chicago Center for Family Health for ten years. I thank Froma Walsh and Cheryl Berg for their feed back on several earlier drafts and continuous support.
The Multi-level Approach: A Road Map for Couples Therapy
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
2008 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 197–213, June 2008
How to Cite
SCHEINKMAN, M. (2008), The Multi-level Approach: A Road Map for Couples Therapy. Family Process, 47: 197–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2008.00248.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!