Funding for this research was provided by a grant from the Family Studies Center in the School of Family Life at Brigham Young University.
How do I Analyze Thee? Let Me Count the Ways: Considering Empathy in Couple Relationships using Self and Partner Ratings
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2008
2008 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 229–242, June 2008
How to Cite
BUSBY, D. M. and GARDNER, B. C. (2008), How do I Analyze Thee? Let Me Count the Ways: Considering Empathy in Couple Relationships using Self and Partner Ratings. Family Process, 47: 229–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2008.00250.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!