Research at Dr. Feldman's Lab is supported by the US-Israel Bi-National Sciences Foundation (#2005–273). The NARSAD foundation, and the Israel Science Foundation (#1318/08).
Synchrony in the Triad: A Microlevel Process Model of Coparenting and Parent-Child Interactions
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
2008 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 465–479, December 2008
How to Cite
GORDON, I. and FELDMAN, R. (2008), Synchrony in the Triad: A Microlevel Process Model of Coparenting and Parent-Child Interactions. Family Process, 47: 465–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2008.00266.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!