The authors would like to thank Dr. Tamara Afifi for her assistance in adapting the topic avoidance scale for use in this study, and Wendy Kramer, Bill Cordray, Dianne Allen, Olivia Montuschi, Lori Carangelo, and Drs. Joanna Scheib, Charles Debrovner, Judith McCoyd, and Ken Daniels, and Resolve of Long Island, and the Mental Health Professional Group of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine for helping recruit participants.
Family Secrets and Family Functioning: The Case of Donor Assistance
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
2008 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 553–566, December 2008
How to Cite
BERGER, R. and PAUL, M. (2008), Family Secrets and Family Functioning: The Case of Donor Assistance. Family Process, 47: 553–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2008.00271.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!