Gendered Power in Cultural Contexts: Part I. Immigrant Couples
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
2009 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 9–23, March 2009
How to Cite
MACIEL, J. A., VAN PUTTEN, Z. and KNUDSON-MARTIN, C. (2009), Gendered Power in Cultural Contexts: Part I. Immigrant Couples. Family Process, 48: 9–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2009.01264.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!