This article is based on a chapter in C. Knudson-Martin & A. R. Mahoney (Eds.). (2009). Couples, Gender, and Power: Creating Change in Intimate Relationship. New York: Springer.
Gendered Power in Cultural Contexts: Part II. Middle Class African American Heterosexual Couples with Young Children
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2009
2009 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 25–39, March 2009
How to Cite
COWDERY, R. S., SCARBOROUGH, N., KNUDSON-MARTIN, C., SESHADRI, G., LEWIS, M. E. and MAHONEY, A. R. (2009), Gendered Power in Cultural Contexts: Part II. Middle Class African American Heterosexual Couples with Young Children. Family Process, 48: 25–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2009.01265.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!