This article is based on a chapter in C. Knudson-Martin & A. R. Mahoney, (Eds.), 2009, Couples, gender, and power: Creating change in intimate relationships, New York: Springer Publishing.
Gendered Power in Cultural Contexts: Part III. Couple Relationships in Iran
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2009
2009 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 41–54, March 2009
How to Cite
MOGHADAM, S., KNUDSON-MARTIN, C. and MAHONEY, A. R. (2009), Gendered Power in Cultural Contexts: Part III. Couple Relationships in Iran. Family Process, 48: 41–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2009.01266.x
The authors wish to thank Dr. Jafar Bolhari for facilitating this research at the University of Iran and Dr. Ian Chand and Dr. Siroj Sorajjakool, Loma Linda University, for their contributions to this study.
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!