This work was supported by an NIMH K01 grant (MH066297) and a Utah State University New Faculty Grant to Dr. Domenech Rodríguez. The observational scale formation and primary coding was conducted by Ms. Donovick as part of her thesis research. Both Dr. Domenech Rodríguez and Ms. Donovick contribute to this manuscript equally, and are ordered alphabetically by last name. The authors wish to acknowledge Robert Ortega for his support in coding the data.
Parenting Styles in a Cultural Context: Observations of “Protective Parenting” in First-Generation Latinos
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
2009 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 195–210, June 2009
How to Cite
DOMENECH RODRÍGUEZ, M. M., DONOVICK, M. R. and CROWLEY, S. L. (2009), Parenting Styles in a Cultural Context: Observations of “Protective Parenting” in First-Generation Latinos. Family Process, 48: 195–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2009.01277.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!