* In memory of Andante and all the golden dogs and cats who reside in our hearts.
Snuggles, My Cotherapist, and Other Animal Tales in Life and Therapy*
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
2009 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 459–461, December 2009
How to Cite
IMBER-BLACK, E. (2009), Snuggles, My Cotherapist, and Other Animal Tales in Life and Therapy. Family Process, 48: 459–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2009.01295.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!