Parental Separation and Children's Behavioral/Emotional Problems: The Impact of Parental Representations and Family Conflict
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
2010 © FPI, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 92–108, March 2010
How to Cite
STADELMANN, S., PERREN, S., GROEBEN, M. and Von KLITZING, K. (2010), Parental Separation and Children's Behavioral/Emotional Problems: The Impact of Parental Representations and Family Conflict. Family Process, 49: 92–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2010.01310.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!