Choices Counseling & Consulting, and State University New York at Albany, School of Social Welfare, Albany, NY.
How Queer!—The Development of Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation in LGBTQ-Headed Families
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
2010 © FPI, Inc.
Special Issue: Innovations in Couple and Family Therapy Theory and Practice
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 268–290, September 2010
How to Cite
ISTAR LEV, A. (2010), How Queer!—The Development of Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation in LGBTQ-Headed Families. Family Process, 49: 268–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2010.01323.x
I want to thank Nadya Lawson, Shannon Sennott, and Vince Sgambati for their helpful feedback.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!